Welcome

Welcome! Like the book of the same name, this blog is an eclectic collection of Sherlockian scribblings based on more than a half-century of reading Sherlock Holmes. Please add your own thoughts. You can also follow me on Twitter @DanAndriacco and on my Facebook fan page at Dan Andriacco Mysteries. You might also be interested in my Amazon Author Page. My books are also available at Barnes & Noble and in all main electronic formats including Kindle, Nook, Kobo and iBooks for the iPad.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Not As Seen on TV


No, this has nothing to do with that cool BBC TV show.

It's actually a bar. I won't ask you to guess where, because someone (you know who you are) will come up with the answer embarrassingly quickly. It's in Meiringen, Switzerland, site of the Reichenbach Falls. (Strangely, Gerald Moore, in his otherwise enjoyable mystery The Sherlockian, mistakenly locates the Falls and the Sherlock Holmes Museum in Lucerne.)

Since I regret not using my wife Ann's photos of our Reichenbach pilgrimage in the book version of Baker Street Beat, I've decided to post the best on this blog of the same name from time to time. I hope you enjoy them.

What was your most memorable Sherlockian trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment