Welcome

Welcome! Like the book of the same name, this blog is an eclectic collection of Sherlockian scribblings based on more than a half-century of reading Sherlock Holmes. Please add your own thoughts. You can also follow me on Twitter @DanAndriacco and on my Facebook fan page at Dan Andriacco Mysteries. You might also be interested in my Amazon Author Page. My books are also available at Barnes & Noble and in all main electronic formats including Kindle, Nook, Kobo and iBooks for the iPad.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Publishers Weekly Likes No Police

On this last day of 2011, a Publishers Weekly review calls my mystery novel No Police Like Holmes "an entertaining whodunit" and said my character Jeff Cody "is engaging enough to make further books in the series welcome." Coming right up, PW!

What a great way to end the year! On New Year's Eve 2010, I had no idea that in the year ahead I would see publication of two books and the launching of this blog. I hope that 2012 is equally interesting, for me and for all of you. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment