Welcome

Welcome! Like the book of the same name, this blog is an eclectic collection of Sherlockian scribblings based on more than a half-century of reading Sherlock Holmes. Please add your own thoughts. You can also follow me on Twitter @DanAndriacco and on my Facebook fan page at Dan Andriacco Mysteries. You might also be interested in my Amazon Author Page. My books are also available at Barnes & Noble and in all main electronic formats including Kindle, Nook, Kobo and iBooks for the iPad.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Great Sherlock Holmes Debate II

As a Sherlockian, you probably already know by now about the second Great Sherlock Holmes Debate, which has received a lot of attention.

But in case you missed it, here's the news: Opposing teams of Sherlock Holmes actors, directors, historians and writers -- 25 in all -- are facing off live March 18 in London to debate whether BBC Sherlock or Warner Brothers Sherlock is the better adaptation.

I'll be dialing in from Cincinnati as part of the BBC Sherlock Team headed by the fabulous Baker Street Babes, but my involvement will be minimal as I haven't been able to see the second series of BBC Sherlock (boo-hoo).

For more information, and a chance to see my publisher, check out this video. And may the best Sherlock win!

No comments:

Post a Comment