|A great restaurant in Rome. See #7|
Last week my friend Kathleen Kaska tagged me on her Birds and Books blog. The tag was a challenge to post "7 Things About Me" and nominate seven people to carry it on. So, here are seven things about me that I hope you will find of interest.
- My doctorate degree in ministry was granted by a Presbyterian seminary, although I've never been an ordained minister or a Presbyterian.
- College has fond memories for me -- that's where I learned to tie a bow-tie.
- Through years of study I learned to speak, read, and write Italian passably well and was three years into German when I stopped studying two years and four books ago to write mysteries.
- For almost 24 years I was a reporter and editor for a now-defunct daily newspaper. Hence, I often call myself a recovering journalist.
- One of my ancestors was Lizzie Borden. I have no interest in her or in genealogy.
- Although I've never lived in a small town, I love visiting them. That's where the small-town feel of my Sebastian McCabe - Jeff Cody novels comes from.
- Rome is my favorite city next to the one I live in, Cincinnati, Ohio. Both are built on seven hills.