Welcome

Welcome! Like the book of the same name, this blog is an eclectic collection of Sherlockian scribblings based on more than a half-century of reading Sherlock Holmes. Please add your own thoughts. You can also follow me on Twitter @DanAndriacco and on my Facebook fan page at Dan Andriacco Mysteries. You might also be interested in my Amazon Author Page. My books are also available at Barnes & Noble and in all main electronic formats including Kindle, Nook, Kobo and iBooks for the iPad.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Revisiting a Scintillating Interview

Regina Stinson, Jacquelynn, and Steven Doyle at McSorley's Ale House 

I woke up this morning to the surprising (to me) news that the indefatigable Jacquelynn Bost Morris is stepping down as organizer of A Scintillation of Scions after the 10th Scintillation in June. If you don’t know about Scintillation, or Jacquelynn, it’s time to catch up with my 2014 interview with her.

I’ve written about Scintillation many times on this blog, most recently in 2016.

But don’t take my word for it. Check out the Scintillationwebsite – and get registered for Scintillation of Scions X while you’re at it. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out, Dan!! Looking forward to seeing you in June.

    ReplyDelete