Welcome

Welcome! Like the book of the same name, this blog is an eclectic collection of Sherlockian scribblings based on more than a half-century of reading Sherlock Holmes. Please add your own thoughts. You can also follow me on Twitter @DanAndriacco and on my Facebook fan page at Dan Andriacco Mysteries. You might also be interested in my Amazon Author Page. My books are also available at Barnes & Noble and in all main electronic formats including Kindle, Nook, Kobo and iBooks for the iPad.

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Cabinets of Curiosities

Can you see the London skyline? Postcard from Vincent Starrett

It’s nice to have someplace to put all those little bits of Sherlockiana that accumulate. Over the years I picked up two almost-identical small cabinets with etchings of Sherlockian Holmes on the front. We bought one and the other was a gift form a late friend. The Master’s profile is the same on both, but is facing in different directions. Also, one of them has an additional image of the London skyline. I wonder how many of these are out there. Do you have one?

Note the two Snoopys!


No comments:

Post a Comment