Welcome

Welcome! Like the book of the same name, this blog is an eclectic collection of Sherlockian scribblings based on more than a half-century of reading Sherlock Holmes. Please add your own thoughts. You can also follow me on Twitter @DanAndriacco and on my Facebook fan page at Dan Andriacco Mysteries. You might also be interested in my Amazon Author Page. My books are also available at Barnes & Noble and in all main electronic formats including Kindle, Nook, Kobo and iBooks for the iPad.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Books by the Banks: My First Book Fair

I'm honored to report that I will be signing copies of Baker Street Beat at Books by the Banks, a major regional book fair, on Saturday, October 22. More than 100 national, regional, and local authors have been accepted to take part in the event, which draws thousands of participants annually. Only books published within a certain time frame were eligible, and I hope to return with No Police Like Holmes next year.

As part of the fair, I've also been asked to join what promises to be an interesting panel discussion on the subject of "Re-imagining the Classics." Other panel members and their books are: Carrie Bebris, The Deception at Lyme (Or, the Peril of Persuasion); Regina Jeffers, The Scandal of Lady Eleanor; The Phantom of Pemberley: A Pride and Murder Mystery, and Matt Kish, Moby-Dick in Pictures: One Drawing for Every Page.

If you're in the area, or can be, please stop by. If you'd like to know more, check out the Books by the Banks website.

No comments:

Post a Comment