|One of my fun field trips this year was with the Illustrious Clients of Indianapolis|
With Thanksgiving Day coming tomorrow here in the United States, I find that as usual I have more to be thankful than I could ever name. For the purposes of this blog, however, this year I am grateful for:
- The time and money to pursue my interest in Sherlock Holmes and, importantly, other people who are interested in Sherlock Holmes.
- The internet, which has made it possible to connect with Sherlockians and mystery fans literally all over the world.
- Local Sherlock Holmes scion societies and conferences, through which I’ve met so many great people in person. (You know who you are!)
- My readers, especially those who have been kind enough read my Sebastian McCabe – Jeff Cody mystery novels and ask for me.
- E-books, which have been a blessing to me as a reader and as a writer (given that so many of my book sales are in this format.)
- The fun of writing or co-writing 10 books and many articles over the past five years – which wasn’t even on the horizon on Thanksgiving 2010.
- The 2017 BSI & FriendsWeekend, which I will be attending in January for the first time.
- All the same things I was grateful for in 2015 and 2011.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!