Welcome

Welcome! Like the book of the same name, this blog is an eclectic collection of Sherlockian scribblings based on more than a half-century of reading Sherlock Holmes. Please add your own thoughts. You can also follow me on Twitter @DanAndriacco and on my Facebook fan page at Dan Andriacco Mysteries. You might also be interested in my Amazon Author Page. My books are also available at Barnes & Noble and in all main electronic formats including Kindle, Nook, Kobo and iBooks for the iPad.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Party On, Sherlockian Dudes!


My wife, Ann, and I toasted the 158th birthday of Mr. Sherlock Holmes with those eminent Sherlockians, Dr. R. Joel and Carolyn Senter. Our friends have operated the well known company Classic Specialties, selling all manner of Sherlockian products, for about 25 glorious years. Ann is not in the picture because she is behind the camera. Joel's sweatshirt contains an image of Dr. Watson's bull pup. Mine says "it is always 1895." Carolyn's quilted jacket has numerous Sherlockian images embroidered on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment