Welcome

Welcome! Like the book of the same name, this blog is an eclectic collection of Sherlockian scribblings based on more than a half-century of reading Sherlock Holmes. Please add your own thoughts. You can also follow me on Twitter @DanAndriacco and on my Facebook fan page at Dan Andriacco Mysteries. You might also be interested in my Amazon Author Page. My books are also available at Barnes & Noble and in all main electronic formats including Kindle, Nook, Kobo and iBooks for the iPad.

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Holmes for Christmas



Sherlock Holmes has a way of bringing people together – or together again.

A few years ago, I reconnected to grade school classmate Carolmarie Stock after 46 years through our shared interest in Sherlock Holmes.

She joined the Tankerville Club, our local scion society, and I dedicated my novel Bookmarked for Murder to her, “with fond memories of the class of ’66.”

Last month, when I turned 66, she gave me this great gift out of her personal collection. It’s a 1994 Hallmark Christmas Club ornament. Although I’m at that stage in live where I am letting go of a lot of things, I’m going to keep this.

Thanks again, Carolmarie!  

No comments:

Post a Comment