Welcome

Welcome! Like the book of the same name, this blog is an eclectic collection of Sherlockian scribblings based on more than a half-century of reading Sherlock Holmes. Please add your own thoughts. You can also follow me on Twitter @DanAndriacco and on my Facebook fan page at Dan Andriacco Mysteries. You might also be interested in my Amazon Author Page. My books are also available at Barnes & Noble and in all main electronic formats including Kindle, Nook, Kobo and iBooks for the iPad.

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

The Missing (Sherlockian) Links

What does the well-dressed Sherlockian look like today? Like this, of course:


Note the bow tie in the Holmes tartan.

But this is not a forever-look. So I'm excited by what the Easter bunny brought me from jolly old England, albeit a little late.



I used to wear cuff links all the time, but now I only own a couple of shirts with French cuffs. This needs to be addressed. I also must get back to writing with fountain pens and wearing suspenders. All of these accessories I have drifted away from for no good reason. Perhaps this gift is the missing link(s) to put me back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment