Sherlockian Show & Tell has become one of my favorite parts of our quarterly meetings of The Tankerville Club of Cincinnati, the scion society of which I am Most Scandalous Member.
Last month Ann and I showed off this handsome pair of Holmes and Watson rubber duckies. What's the point of going to London if you don't bring back something Sherlockian? Not being a collector, and being at an age in life where I don't want to acquire a lot of big stuff, we bought these at the Sherlock Holmes Museum in late May.
At recent meetings of our club, members have showed off, among many other wonderful things:
- 221B in Legos
- A doll portraying Sherlock Holmes as a badger
- Seasonal sweatshirts showing Holmes and Watson as showmen
- A collection of pre-decimal British coins
- An incredibly tiny Sherlock Holmes book
- A “Sherlock Study's” soy candle smelling of cherrywood, tobacco, and rain
What's in your Sherlockian closet? Whatever lurks there, don't keep it to yourself!