Welcome

Welcome! Like the book of the same name, this blog is an eclectic collection of Sherlockian scribblings based on more than a half-century of reading Sherlock Holmes. Please add your own thoughts. You can also follow me on Twitter @DanAndriacco and on my Facebook fan page at Dan Andriacco Mysteries. You might also be interested in my Amazon Author Page. My books are also available at Barnes & Noble and in all main electronic formats including Kindle, Nook, Kobo and iBooks for the iPad.

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

The Five Best Sherlockian Blogs


I’m greatly honored (and surprised) that Feedspot has chosen this blog as one of the five best Sherlock Holmes blogs “curated from thousands of blogs on the web and ranked by traffic, social media followers, domain authority & freshness.”

My thanks to Anuj Agarwal, founder of Feedspot!

And I’m especially pumped to be in such great company. Leading the list is I Hear of Sherlock Everywhere, the blog associated with the first podcast dedicated to Sherlock Holmes and Sherlockians. Number two is Brad Kevaufer’s inimitable Sherlock Peoria, notable for the wide range of topics and for same-day coverage of events.  

This blog lands in the middle of the pack.

Number four is master chronologist Vincent Wright’s Historical Sherlock, which is always fascinating and sometimes ground-breaking. At number five, Alistair Duncan’s Doylockian is aptly named for its focus on Arthur Conan Doyle.

Check out the list with links at https://blog.feedspot.com/sherlock_holmes_blogs/

No comments:

Post a Comment